BELLA LUMINA COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
As we transition back to in-person choir rehearsals, the health and safety of our members remain a top priority. We are requiring our members to be fully vaccinated to participate in in-person activities with the choir. We also ask our members to acknowledge the risks inherent in rehearsing and socializing together and to take responsibility for their choices regarding participation in in-person choir activities by signing a liability waiver.
To minimize possible risk of exposure, the Bella Lumina Choir requires that each participant adheres to the following recommendations that the Centers for Disease Control and the state of Minnesota recommend for preventing the spread of COVID-19:
1. Wear a mask at all times while at practice venue(s).
2. Singer will not attend rehearsals and will notify our conductor, if any of the following apply on the day of rehearsal or performance:
● Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, decrease in sense of taste or smell, runny nose or sneezing (not allergy related), headache (not a known condition), unexplained fatigue, difficulty swallowing, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
● Had close contact with individuals confirmed to have positive diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. Singer will show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination in order to participate in the current session.